Saturday, March 6, 2010

subterranean homesick blues

alicia's saturday:
  • leafing through books and articles trying to find information for my latest history essay. Because you are so curious, my topic is: Why did Canada, under PM Arthur Meighen, want to get rid of the Anglo-Japanese Alliance? 10 pages later i will let you know..


  • 3 hour nap, due to lack of sleep last night


  • spent too much time adding MKA photos to my computer


  • became the owner of a very sexy pair of sunglasses


  • found out Jack White and I have the same birthday-meant to be?....just sayin!


  • tied my hair in milk-maid braids (i got two opinions, both from boys keep in mind, they say its a mix between Aunt Jemima and Princess Leia...hopefully closer to Princess Leia..hah!) i will post a photo later


  • sadly looked out my window at the sunshine while i sat at my desk


bring me summer please!





No comments:

Post a Comment