Wednesday, March 24, 2010

it's that time of year

Hmm... I don't like this scratchy throat business that i seem to be getting...It is of course no wonder, my boyfriend was sick all last weekend and i merely shrugged off the possibilities of myself getting sick...even though his dad has the best immune system and even he got the bug!
I refuse to get sick and it is that simple.
I do have a great immune system and i am also a strong believer in positive thinking and visualizing myself NOT being sick.
Here are my sure fire ways of avoiding the unavoidable...

1) Vicks VapoRub. Feeling a sore throat, or stuffed up sinuses? Apply this.
2.) Hot Water with lemon and honey on constant rotate with Green Tea. All.The.Time.
3.)WaterWaterWaterWater
4.)SLEEP. you know, the kind before midnight?
5.)Fresh Air. Go for a walk, even if you feel like never leaving your bed.
6.) Vitamin C by the handful

I refuse to get sick, especially during the last two (crucial) weeks of school!

Besides, every fashionista knows that a cold or flu makes you feel all the less sexy!
and who wants that?

No comments:

Post a Comment