Tuesday, December 11, 2012

December To Do List

If you don't know by now, I love to make lists.
I'm old fashioned, i like to write on paper
and make notes to myself daily.
I couldn't live without my day planner,
or i guess i could, but i would be so disorganized.

When i make a list i am ten times more likely to fulfill
whatever it is asking. I get a little OCD about
wanting to cross things off my list.
I love being productive and there is always 
enough time in the day if you just plan accordingly!
But enough about me...

Here's a list that is actually fun and not full 
of errands or jobs.

Here's what i plan to do this Month:

  • See the Carol Ships in Ladner
  • Watch my list of Christmas Movies (see previous blog post)
  • Go ice skating at the Robson Square ice rink
  • Go see The Nutcracker Ballet
  • Go to 'Bright Nights' in Stanley Park
  • Send out Christmas cards to friends and family
  • Holiday baking with friends
  • Picture with Santa (one is never too old)
  • See the Festival of Lights at VanDusen Botanical Gardens
  • See the ArtsClub Theatre Performance of "It's A Wonderful Life"
What are some of your December traditions?

xoxo

Sending out my stack of Christmas Cards

Holiday baking is never complete without Snowman shaped Rice Krispies

Seeing It's a Wonderful Life at the Arts Club Theatre on Granville Island

Ladner Carol Ships

Ladner Carol Ships

On repeat: Michael Buble and Mariah Carey

No comments:

Post a Comment