Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Diva Infiltration of Osoyoos 2010


Well i have been home from my gals getaway for quite some time
but haven't had the chance to update my blog!
it was SUCH a great time.
i have the BEST friends.
it was my friend Emily's birthday our first night and we
frequented The Sage bar, pretty much the only bar in the small town.
Osoyoos is the only Desert in Canada! so nice and warm :)
we stayed at Rochale's condo and it was lovely!
it was so necessary
i love my friends !
:) :) :) :)

let me introduce them :


alison, birthday girl Emily- 'diva', brooke

emily, shay, jaime, me, danielle, brooke, alison
singing Summer of '69-Bryan Adams
THE SAGE, self explanatory

changing the signs at night.. Sandy Beach=Sandy Biach

the paradise we roamed for 5 days

rochale and alison

danielle, shay, me, jaime
the diva's left their mark...
Sandy Beach=Diva Beach

xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment