Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Happy New Year!

Well Happy New Year! 
Better late than never. 

December flew by! I was so busy enjoying the season
and ticking things off my list that i neglected my little blog.
I came down with a cold the week before Christmas and that
set me back a little bit. Couldn't indulge as much as usual.
But, even so, it was a great month!

Christmas Eve and Christmas Day were spent at my moms.
Full of family and food on Christmas Eve, then things got to
slow down on Christmas. Just relaxed, read, leisurely opened
gifts and spent the afternoon watching movies together.
It is so nice to be completely at peace and surrounded by 
everyone i love!

Brandon and I got to spend some quality time together
once the holiday madness subsided a little.
Relaxing at home, watching movies and making meals together-
all the things i love!

Football also has consumed a lot of my holiday.
Brandon is a big football guy and in return i am 
becoming something of the same!
Colts out of the playoffs, but still cheering on Seattle and Denver!

One of my New Years Resolutions was to continue
with my whole foods, plant based eating.
Reading about nutrition and vegan eating has become a bit of 
a hobby of mine. I really like to be informed and what i have been
reading has really made sense to me, at this point in my life.

2013, who can believe it?
2012 ended with a lot of change and uncertainty 
and 2013 is starting with new possibilities and opportunities.
Very much so looking forward to it!

Feeling more happy, healthy, and balanced.
And i wish the same to all my readers!

Here are some photos of the last month or so.
Hope to keep up a little more blog-wise.












xoxo 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment