Friday, May 18, 2012

Graduation 2012

 Andrea, Myself, and Danielle

Last week the Grade 12s from our local High School 
celebrated their Graduation.
I had two cousins graduate, as well as my boyfriend's
sister, so the day became quite eventful.
Everyone looked gorgeous and i was so happy
to be present and a part of their memories.

Speaking of memories, it is absolutely absurd
that i graduated six years ago...
Where does the time go!?
I think back to Grade 12 with the fondest 
of memories and i would not change a thing.
Many of the amazing people from that
time are still in a my life and it is crazy how
far we have all come together.


My cousin Shay, my graduating cousin Jamie, and Myself


 Beautiful cousin Tayler and Myself


skirt and jacket from Forever21
tank from H&M
heels by Michael Kors
bracelet from Tiffany
necklace from Hawaii

Andrea and I

No comments:

Post a Comment