Tuesday, November 1, 2011

a song comes slipping through the radio static to change my mood, a little George Strait 1982




Err, i am pretty sure this is still a lifestyle blog and not just
about my current eating habits...
but....i made cookies!

It's sad too because i actually have some lovely new clothes...
in a later post i promise :)

I whipped up some cookies a while back because i needed
to take a serious 5 from my homework.
sometimes you just need a break!
and i wanted one that wasn't technology-related

I've really been enjoying this Fall season!
(as previously mentioned i am sure)
but it has made school and my mood so much happier.
and now with Halloween behind us, it is time to let
the Christmas spirit slowly take me over,
and i am pretty sure i am a-okay with that

Enjoy your week!




No comments:

Post a Comment