Tuesday, October 18, 2011

makes me want to take the long way home

beautiful Thanksgiving table centrepiece that my momma made :)

Whoa, so far this west coast October weather has been
absolutely beautiful!
Officially, it is confirmed that Fall is my favourite season.
The temperature has been crisp, but mild enough to
not pull on my heavy lining jackets...
and we have had so much sunshine!
I can't believe how much happier my days commuting
to and from school are when the weather is like this!
just beautiful!

On a slightly more sour note;
school is so so so busy! and i came down
with the usual Fall flu...
i hope i am on the mend :)

And on an extremely more positive note...
I'm Flying To Vegas In Two Days For The Weekend!!!
i am so excited!
Trip coming at the perfect time!
(as long as my cold is gone!)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment