Monday, May 16, 2011

Secret Garden High Tea

In my daunting attempt to try and re-cap the last month or so that i have
officially been M.I.A due to school, busy schedule and pure lack of motivation...

Here is a bit of what i have been up to:
My boyfriend's family and I went up to Kerrisdale for the afternoon
to enjoy an authentic English high-tea at the Secret Garden Tea Company.
Everything was so delicious and incredibly cute.
It is hard to believe this little gem is more or less in our backyard.
We overindulged in three tiers of the most delicate sandwiches, scones,
and other little treats. All bite size and all equally tasty.
I should really go back here asap.
Quite a memorable afternoon!
xoxo

All photos taken by Andrea










Dress from Paris. Line for Aritzia Cardigan. Aldo clutch and heels.

P.S.- get the 'Creamy Earl Grey' tea...it is to die for!

No comments:

Post a Comment