Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Sleepy Steveston





Wilfred by Aritzia Blazer
Forever 21 Shirt and Necklace
Seven for All Mankind Jeans
Jeffrey Campbell Pixie Wedges in Black
Rayban Sunnies

These photos were taken on Sunday, the start of a brief (2 day)
beautiful-day streak. Today we are back to more gloom/rain.

My school work is coming along well, this is just a tough week!

My sister and I went to visit my Mama and the town was so quiet!
Things didn't even open until noon!?
which was fine, we just walked the streets and sipped our Starbucks :)

OH and exciting news!!
My sister got some of her styling published for a
Vancouver online magazine!!
check it out!!
So awesome! way to go Dan!

I am on a spending BAN and debating freezing my visa and debit
card in ice for the rest the rest of my life...
and all i want to do is spend money recklessly!!!

Happy Tuesday :)
(so excited for wednesday)
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment