Saturday, May 1, 2010

if the sun refuses to shine, i will still be loving you


hmm....
where to begin!?

DONE SCHOOL.
DONE VICTORIA.

yesterday (and this whole past week) was entirely busy. Packing and Cleaning is an understatement. but i was so lucky to have two great friends with me while we suffered.
so what is next you ask?
the sun is shining, i've already seen a ton of friends, and i am HAPPY!
one slight hiccup..the unpacking now begins and it is overwhelming to even think about/write about...
today i can't even procrastinate properly because all the best things to eat up my time are all packed in boxes...thus forcing me to unpack...
whatever!
the CANUCKS FIRST CAME AGAINST CHICAGO IS TONIGHT AT 5
so i guess i have a bit of time to be productive.
i have a stint at my dad's job this next week, which will help pay off my visa.
and then i will continue to do stuff on the Farm, until my ultimate summer job begins.

School wrapped up really well (better than even i figured, considering everything)
and i am still in disbelief that i will not be catching the ferry every 4 or so days back to the island. 8 months of commuting is over!? craaazzzyyyyyy

here's a peek at what i plan on doing in the near future to keep me busy:
-baseball and dance will start up monday, so that should be fun!
-unpacking and getting organized
-watching all Sex and the City episodes before May 27th (NEW MOVIE=SO STOKED)
-visiting all my best friends and family at every possible moment!
-finally begin the long journey of filling my ipod back up, very daunting
-RELAX.LOVE.LIVE.SLEEP.BIKE RIDES.SMILE.READ.LEARN.

there. thanks to this blog i have already gone through a few bags just to find my camera cord to upload these photos. my last memories of victoria and a few from my first night home.


baby bunnies!
my life in a nutshell
how could i not succeed with this kind of motivation? xoxo

my former door, now painted over
bye room
hello new room (disaster area)
family: you complete me :)
G1, G4, G2, G3

xoxoxo








No comments:

Post a Comment